Please take a moment to check our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions and let us know if you have any questions.
How can we help you
1 What information is collected by us and how is this information used?
1.1 What information are collected by us?
In order to provide our services, you are asked for your personal information required for these services. We will only collect information necessary for specified, concrete, clear and legitimate purposes, and we will not process this information in ways that are incompatible with these purposes. You have the right to choose whether or not to provide the information we request, but in most cases if you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to offer you our products or services or answer your questions.
Depending on the service you choose, we may collect the following types of information:
1.1.1 Information you provide to us:
We may collect any personal information you provide us for the service you choose. For example, you can provide your name, mobile number, e-mail address, delivery address, order, billing information, bank account number, account holder’s name, credit card number, and other information.
1.1.2 Information we collect when you use our services
- Information such as name, surname, location, time, address, contact information will not be shared except for us.
1.1.3 Information from third-party sources
We will collect information about you from third-party sources when permitted by law. For example,
- for certain services that may include account and financial transactions, with your authority, we may verify information provided by you (such as a phone number) through legitimate third-party sources for security and fraud prevention;
- Information about you that others provide to us (for example, your delivery address that other users can provide us when purchasing products through SETTURK services for you).
1.2 How we use the personal information we collect
The purpose of collecting personal information is to provide you with products and / or services and to ensure that we comply with applicable laws, regulations and other legal requirements. It includes:
- Providing, processing, maintaining, developing and advancing our products and / or services such as delivery, activation, verification, barcoding, after sales, customer support and advertising.
- Implementing and maintaining security measures such as helping users to identify and verify user identity to prevent loss and fraud. We use your information for anti-fraud purposes only when the following two conditions are met: when necessary and when the data used for evaluation is in the legitimate interests of SETTURK’s customers and services.
- To deal with your hardware, services, questions and requests, such as answering customer requests, sending system and application notifications, and managing your activities such as sweepstakes.
- Internal purposes such as data analysis, research and the development of statistical information about the use of our products or services to better improve our products or services. For example, machine learning or model algorithm training takes place after the identification process.
- Keeping and protecting information about you so that we can fulfill our business activities (such as business statistics) or legal obligations.
- Other purposes, with your permission.
Cookies and other Technologies
Technologies such as cookies, tags, and scripts are also used by SETTURK and our third-party service providers and business partners (for more information, see the section below “how do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information?”). These technologies are used to analyze trends, manage the site, track users’ movements on the website, and obtain demographic information about our user base as a whole. Reports on the individual and collective use of these technologies by these companies can be obtained. These technologies help us better understand users’ behavior, tell us which parts of our website are visited, as well as enable us to increase and measure the effectiveness of ads and internet searches. We treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personal information, except where Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or similar identifiers accept as personal information with local laws.
2 How we share, transfer and declare your personal information to the public
No personal information is sold to third parties. We may sometimes share your personal information with third parties (as described below) to provide or improve our products or services, including providing products or services based on your needs. If you do not want to allow us to share this information further, please contact us at email@example.com.
2.1.1 Sharing with third-party service providers and partners
SETTURK may share your personal information in line with legal requirements, legal procedures, lawsuits and / or requests from public institutions and government agencies. We may also disclose information about you if it is necessary or appropriate in matters relating to national security, law enforcement or other public interest.
We may also disclose information about you to enforce our terms or protect our business, users, rights, assets or products, or if disclosure is reasonably necessary for the following purposes (fraud detection, prevention and resolution, unauthorized use of the product, violation of terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activities). (There may be situations where SETTURK may collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent and only to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws.) This may include providing your personal information to public or government agencies.
In addition, we may share your personal information with:
- our accountants, auditors, lawyers or similar consultants when we ask them to provide professional advice; and
- investors and other relevant third parties in case of another commercial transaction related to actual or potential sales; and
- Other third parties, if authorized by you regarding a particular disclosure.
SETTURK will not transfer your information on any subject except the following topics:
- Where we have received your explicit consent;
- In the event of SETTURK’s merger, acquisition, all or part of the purchase or sale, we will notify any changes to ownership and use by any selection of your personal information that you may have by email and / or by posting a clear notice on our websites.
3 Your Rights
3.1 Your rights regarding your personal information
Depending on the applicable laws and regulations, you have the right to access, correct and delete all other personal information we hold about you (hereinafter referred to as request).
(1) In order to protect SETTURK’s private access request and information security, your request must be in writing (unless the local law clearly recognizes the verbal request);
(2) Provide sufficient information to enable SETTURK to verify your identity and ensure that the applicant is subject to the requested information or is a legally authorized person.
Once we have obtained sufficient information to verify that your request can be processed, we will continue to respond to your request within any time period specified by applicable data protection laws.
We have the right to refuse requests that are not meaningful / complicated, damaging to others’ right to privacy, extremely unrealistic requests, demands that require disproportionate technical work, and requests that are not requested under local law, information disclosed to the public, requests to process information provided under confidential conditions. If we believe that the request for deletion or accessing of information has certain aspects, situations that may result in our failure to use the information legally for anti-fraud and security purposes as set out above may also be rejected.
4. Canceling the service or account
If you want to cancel a particular product or service, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 Contact us