For hygiene control, the number of microorganisms in the environment is analyzed instantly by taking the sample with surface ATP Swab technique. How many microorganisms are found in the environment is determined. Even in areas that are frequently cleaned, around 1.500 to 20.000 microorganisms and fungi live in an area of 10 cm2. This number may increase to numbers that cannot be counted depending on the environment and frequency of cleaning. Odor intensity increases.
After our applications are done, re-analysis is done with ATP Luminomater. The number of microorganisms falls below 500, which is the hygiene limit.
Due to the fact that microorganisms die and cannot reproduce, the odors produced by them also disappear or decrease significantly.
* Accepted disinfection limits are between 100 – 500 RLU.
No matter how much our houses we live with our loved ones are cleaned, neither the detergents used destroy the bacteria nor have any effect on those flying in the air. Moreover, although chemicals such as chlorine, alcohol, acid, ammonia are effective in cleaning, they are carcinogenic at the same time because they emit poisonous gas.
Our beds are full of mites. From the remote control of the TV to the on / off button of the night light, there are numerous bacteria that we don’t notice everywhere. These microorganisms cause many diseases to come to us in the short and long term depending on their density.
The amount of bacteria that should be in a healthy environment is between 100 and 500 RLU.
However, in the measurement of bacteria in a house cleaned every week,
On Bed: 5.000 RLU
On Carpet: 8.000 RLU
On TV Control: 19.000 RLU
On Mobile Phone: 100.000 RLU were detected.
These figures are far above the hygiene limit and threaten our health.
With our applications taking 3- 30 minutes, you can get rid of harmful bacteria, viruses and fungi in your home for a long time. Moreover, unlike other cleaning products, our applications do not contain any substances harmful to human health. Its effect is long lasting. It also removes organic odors and some chemical odors.
The appropriate amount of application to the area and surface condition of your house is applied by pulverization method. You can enter your home right after the application. There is no need for cleaning after application.
It is sufficient and protective to repeat once in 1 to 2 months in homes that do not have much contact with the outside.
- 100% hygiene within 3-30 minutes
COLLECTIVE LIVING AREAS
It is unavoidable for our children to infect diseases in schools where they spend most of the day. Especially in kindergartens, although hygiene is very important, cleaning agents are both insufficient in providing hygiene and contain chemicals that can harm our children.
Our children need bacteria to form a defence mechanism.
The amount of bacteria that should be present in a healthy environment is between 100 and 500 RLU.
However, in the kindergartens, the amount of bacteria found in the samples taken with the ATP swab technique on toys is between 10.000 and 20.000 RLU.
The cleaning done removes dust, but it is not effective against thousands of bacteria and viruses that we cannot see.
We make our schools 100% hygienic for our children and teachers by using organic or chemical products produced in accordance with the European Union standards with the approval of the Ministry of Health, which does not harm human health and contain no harmful chemicals.
Children can continue their school right after the application.
This disinfection maintains its effect for 1-2 months depending on the physical condition of the school and the number of students.
100% hygiene with a protection package for Indoor Areas
THE TRUTH OF THE CONCEPTS
- It is the simple and mechanical removal of organic and inorganic substances with the help of water and chemicals.
- It is not disinfection.
- It is the process of purification from microorganisms transmitted by blood and body fluids, so that a non-critical surface is not exposed to the risk of infection when touched with bare hands.
- It is killing microorganisms on living tissue or preventing their reproduction.
- Asepsis is to prevent microorganisms from reaching a protected area and to ensure its continuity; Aseptic technique is called all of the procedures to achieve this.
- It is the process of purifying an inanimate substance, surface or environment, from micro-organisms except bacteria spores, at a level that prevents it from being a source of infection and stopping their reproduction.
- The main purpose in the disinfection process is to reduce the number of pathogenic microorganisms to a safe level and eliminate vegetative forms of microorganisms.
- There are high, intermediate and low level disinfection processes depending on the level of affecting microorganisms.
- Disinfectants used for this purpose are also divided into high, intermediate and low level disinfectants.
DDD LOW LEVEL DISINFECTION
- It is a form of disinfection that does not have an effect against bacteria spores, micro-bacteria and non-enveloped viruses, but is effective in some vegetative microorganisms and enveloped viruses in less than 10 minutes.
ODD INTERMEDIATE LEVEL DISINFECTION
- It is the level of disinfection that does not have an effect against bacteria spores but can be effective on micro bacteria and inactivates other microorganisms.
YDD HIGH LEVEL DISINFECTION
- It is the level of disinfection that inactivates all microorganisms except bacteria spores.
- It is processing the surgical instruments by saturated steam and 100% vacuum in sterilizers called autoclaves which provide high pressure and vacuum, so that no micro-organisms, including spores, can survive.
- Sterilization is not possible without an autoclave sterilizer.
- As it is known wrong, environment or areas cannot be sterilized.
- Depending on the situation, they are disinfected at an appropriate level.
- Today, companies that state that they will sterilize areas or environments need to be questioned.
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO REACH EVERY POINT WITH MECHANICAL DISINFECTION!
DISINFECTANT PUMPS ARE NOT A PULVERITAZOR!
- The PULVERITAZOR device has no relationship with agricultural spraying or insecticide spraying pumps.
- These days, when viruses become a serious threat, people or organizations that have concern with health services, by claiming that they are disinfecting with the spraying pumps they provide, constitute a major misconduct.
- The Pulverisator device is not a device that is sprayed to the walls with a hand held pump attached to the back.
- The Pulverisator device is placed in the middle of the area to be disinfected and operated by closing all doors, windows and vents.
- It provides a complete disinfection by conveying to all of the surfaces the disinfectant chemical which it has vaporized with pressure and made smaller particles than a microorganism.
- Air filters which are used in healthcare facilities, especially in areas such as operating room, intensive care, sterile warehouse where the risk of infection cannot be accepted are HEPA FILTERs.
- These filters filter microorganisms up to 5 microns.
- Microorganisms smaller than 5 microns, on the other hand, cannot be filtered with these filters, but they also settle on areas and surfaces that cannot be accessed, except for the surfaces where mechanical disinfection is effective.
- Pulverization provides disinfection by reaching the surfaces and areas where microorganisms smaller than 5 microns settle.
- The Pulverization method disperses the solution as a dense fog, allowing to disinfect microorganisms that are both suspended in the air in the area and located on inaccessible surfaces.
KNOW – HOW
- The correctness of the device and method is not enough for disinfection safety.
- Disinfection is a medical issue and requires long-term experience and knowledge along with training.
- In healthcare facilities, these operations can be performed under the management, guidance, supervision and evaluation of the “Infection Control Committee”.
- In the period of outbreaks covering our agenda, this issue becomes more important.
- The transactions in question must be organized by competent people who have expertise in the field of “Infection”.
- The device, correct and effective chemical, application methods and techniques must be selected according to the knowledge of the expert.
- Our experts who have become ICC members are with us in all these processes with their Know – How.
DO YOU NEED TO AVOID EXISTING MICROORGANISMS OR TO PREVENT FORMATION OF NEW MICROORGANISMS?
NO DISINFECTANT IS EFFECTIVE FOR 1 MONTH
EFFECTIVENESS PERIOD OF EVERY DISINFECTANT IS DIFFERENT! WITH THE RIGHT DISINFECTANT SUITABLE FOR PURPOSE, FORMATION OF NEW LOAD CAN BE PREVENTED FOR UP TO 1 WEEK.
HYDROGEN PEROXIDE STABILIZED WITH COLLOIDAL SILVER
- “Hydrogen Peroxide” stabilized with “Colloidal Silver” provides fast and permanent disinfection. It is a biodegradable product. It is separated into water and oxygen and leaves no residue. Therefore, it does not create health problems. It is an eco-friendly disinfectant.
- Hydrogen Peroxide is not in a stable structure. While stabilized with Colloidal Silver, it increases its effectiveness, speed and effectiveness period up to 7 days.
- Since Colloidal Silver increases the stability of Hydrogen Per Oxide, it can inactivate the microorganism load accumulated until disinfection, as well as loads after disinfection for up to 7 days.
- Since Hydrogen Peroxide is not a stable structure, its effectiveness decreases during the storage period. After pulverization, it quickly turns into water and oxygen since it cannot be stabilized.
- For this reason, in case of disinfection only with Hydrogen Per Oxide, it inactivates microorganisms accumulated until disinfection.
- With the opening of the area, the microorganism load starts to increase again and a risk of infection occurs, as well.
- It is suitable to be used in situations after each case, namely between cases.
- It is insufficient to answer the need for permanent disinfection for a certain period of time.
- Although chlorine is a good disinfectant, it is not suitable for human health and bleaching properties in field and environment disinfection. It can be used up to 35 degrees in prewashing as chemical disinfectant for disinfection of clothes.
- In floor disinfection, its use as disinfectant is made by diluting 0.5%. However, like Hydrogen Peroxide, it inactivates the accumulated microorganism load until disinfection.
- It does not prevent the formation of new microorganism load with use. It is insufficient to answer the need for permanent disinfection.
Reducing and Eliminating Microorganism Effects;
- Super Oxidized Water (Super O2): HOCl + O2 molecules + ORP electrons
- Hydrogen Peroxide H2 O2 Stabilized with Colloidal Silver + Colloidal Bond
The places where microorganisms are found the most are;
- Collective living areas,
- Airports, Metro, Train Station, Bus Terminals, Ports,
- Public Transport Vehicles, Animal Vehicles,
- Cargo Companies, Cargo Cars, Cargo Packages,
- Shopping Malls,
- Public Buildings, Defense Industry
- Hospitals, Universities, Schools, Banks,
- Sites, Building Entrances, Park and Garden Entrances.
Microorganisms, Reduction and Stop Methods:
- Super Oxidized Water (Super O2):
- A decontamination product which is completely biological and ecological,
- It does not leave any toxic residue and waste,
- It is as corrosive as water,
- It is colorless and odorless
Super Oxidized Water (Super O2):
- On the surface where it is applied, it creates oxidation redox potential (electric charge) up to 850 – 1100 mV by reducing surface tension.
- In areas where it is applied, it removes small particles and microorganisms from the surface.
- Since the pH is at the level of 4-6, it is compatible with the skin.
- It has no toxicity and does not cause allergic reactions in the respiratory tracts, eyes and skin.
What Does 850 – 1100 mV Oxidation Redox Potential Mean ?
Hypochlorous Secretion in Infection:
2- Hydrogen Peroxide Stabilized with Colloidal Silver
Hydrogen Peroxide Efficacy Values Stabilized with Colloidal Silver:
- Hypochlorous is a decontamination product with a fairly wide spectrum of action.
- In microbiological activity studies;
- Viruses (Hepatitis B, C, Sars, Ebola, Rota, HIV, H1N1, H5N1)
- Mycobakterium Tuberculosis, non Tuberculosis,
- Funguses (Candida albicans, tropicalis)
Impact Area and Duration:
- Spore bacteria: (Basillius cereus, circulans, alvei etc. )
- All Gram Negative and Positive Bacteria: (Pseudomonas, E.coli, Enterococcus, Staphylococcus, MRSA, VRE…)
- Its efficacy has been proven at the rate of million colonies/ml in 30 seconds.
- It is a strong sterilant which can inactivate spores like Basilius thermophilus and Subtilius within the contact time of 3 minutes.
- It prevents and eliminates the formation of the BIOFILM layer formed in the surface area.
- Permanence period of 7 days and over has been achieved.
- It is not toxic,
- It does not irritate the skin, nose, eyes, mouth and respiratory tract. It has no irritating properties.
- It has a high level of environment disinfection and sterilization effect.
- Since it has adequate pH and redox potential values, its antibacterial, antivirus and antifungal effect is at the highest level.
- It is environmental and human friendly as it leaves no chemical waste behind.
- It has no corrosive effect.
- Its application requires professionalism.
- It does not require rinsing after use.
- Its effectiveness is over 97%.
- It starts to show its effect in 30 seconds.
- It is antiseptic.
- It is antistatic.